Sandown Coachworks warmly welcomes all visitors, but in order to help us keep the business, our staff and customers safe during the current Covid-19 emergency, please be advised of the following
policy and action to take before arrival at Sandown Coachworks.
- Sandown Coachworks is operating an appointment only system currently with no more than 2 visitors on site at any one time.
- Visitors must wear face masks at ALL times while on site and follow 2m social distancing rules along with no physical contact / hand shaking policy.
- If visitors are currently presenting flu-like symptoms or temperature, regardless of possible contact with a confirmed coronavirus case, they must postpone their visit until they are symptom-
- Visitors must confirm that they have not recently travelled from, or knowingly been in contact with someone who has travelled from any of the named countries listed in Public Health England
advisory information without having undergone the advised action relating to 14 days self-isolation and, if recently symptomatic, they have been screen tested in the UK through NHS111 service and
been given a negative result. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public#returning-travellers.
- Visitors must check the government advice daily and immediately before travelling to either Sandown Coachworks site, to stay up to date about affected areas.
- Visitors must confirm that they have not knowingly been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus. Close contact means living in the same house, contact with their bodily
fluids, eg being coughed or sneezed on, or being within 2m of the person.
- During their time at Sandown Coachworks, visitors must please act in a way so as to avoid the spread of the virus through their best endeavours as recommended by the NHS and UK Government
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after visits to the WC.
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Visitors to Sandown Coachworks who start to feel unwell after arrival and/or start to present with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing, must make
immediate contact with Reception or Bodyshop Manager. Whilst awaiting instruction, visitors should self-isolate and should sit somewhere ideally outside and away from other people, pls avoid touching
surfaces and door handles as much as possible. Please note that Sandown Coachworks does not have resources to provide medical care, other than first aid , but will assist you in seeking appropriate
advice from NHS111.
- For all collections and deliveries of vehicles, please ensure all keys are placed in the key ultra violet sanitisation box on reception to protect from passing the virus on keys.
- All paperwork passed over will be treated for bateria (such as warranty docs, invoices for excesses etc). If you wish to view any paperwork such as repair documents, insurances please
request in advance so copies can be made
- Customers are reminded to remove all belongings from cars in for repair. We would kindly request cars are cleaned before arrival / drop off to reduce the chance of cross contamination. Sandown
Coachworks will Covid clean vehicles on arrival and post repair before being handed back to customers.
- Please remotely sign any paperwork electronically before arrival if possible.
- Please note we will NOT currently be accepting cash as a form of payment.
- Please acknowledge receipt and confirm that you will abide by this policy by email to the issuer or firstname.lastname@example.org , Failure
to confirm your assent may result in cancellation of your booking.